We are a team of 17 and plan, develop, produce and program special machines for industrial adhesive tapes. In addition, we offer automation solutions through pick-and-place and robot systems.
In doing so, we work together as a team in a closely coordinated manner and everyone knows their competencies and tasks.
You take over the programming of our special machines in the project. In doing so, every job offers new tasks and challenges because every machine is different.
- You program the customer-specific machines in our factory hall. We prefer to use the control system (PLC) of BoschRexroth / Siemens, Codesys based.
- You write the machine documentation and the operating instructions for our customers.
- You set up the machines at customer’s site (Germany-wide) and test the connected devices and signals.
- You are technical support for our customers and always find a suitable solution in case of machine malfunctions (support mostly by phone/online, partly on site).
Another task in the project is the creation of circuit diagrams, which you can also take over or learn.
- You create the circuit diagrams in EPLAN and coordinate with the project team for subsequent project work, such as purchasing parts.
- Together with colleagues from the assembly department, the wiring of control cabinets and machines is part of your job.
What you should bring with you:
- You have basic experience with PLCs.
- You are familiar with the commissioning of machines and testing of functions, connections and signals.
- You have a driving license class B.
It would be nice if you can do that as well:
- You can write the operating instructions for our customers (in German and in the team we mostly speak German with each other). According to your PLC experience English is fine as well.
- We look forward to your ideas for projects, improvements and suggestions for solving technical issues.
How we work:
- We have diverse backgrounds in education and our skills in the team. We all pull together and like to help each other to achieve our goals.
- We optimize our concepts in weekly project meetings. This is where all ideas are heard and discussed, because we want to keep developing.
- This also includes standardizing our processes and structuring ourselves even better without losing flexibility for our customers.
- Summer and winter alike, we like to fire up the grill and have lunch together.
- The management is really committed to its employees.
This is what we offer you:
- a full-time position with 40h/week.
- 26 vacation days.
- Depending on your experience and qualifications, we will pay you an appropriate annual salary.
- Travel allowance for the way to work.
- We provide a car for trips to the customer.
- Company pension scheme.
- We have a fitness room for use during breaks and after work.
- We support you in your personal and professional development.
- Of course, you get coffee, tea and water with us.
Ms. Nina Brinkmann, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0)33398 254010
After reviewing your documents, we will invite you to a personal interview. There you will get to know the management and colleagues.
Please send us your resume to email@example.com
Headquarters / Work Location:
Dr. Shufani GmbH & Co.KG – Tape Converting Machines, 16356 Werneuchen, Seefeld (Berlin), Akazienstr. 7